Thursday 14 January 2010

E is for... Envisage

At the weekend I had a one of those annoying brainwaves, where my brain works like a fast growing creeper, and a little idea for a crafty project turned into enough ideas to keep me busy for a week. I went to a local fabric factory shop looking for the perfect patterned cotton to use to back it, and came out without the cotton but with a whole different bag of inspiration.




I managed to pick up these 4 scraps of beautiful soft leather for the fantastic price of £1.20! There is a lovely dark brown, a deep red and a vibrant yellow. I had to stop at these pieces and not buy the whole box. Ever since then my mind had been brimming with ideas for ways to put these scraps to use. Whether any of these ideas will turn out as I envisage is another topic entirely. Today I think will be a sewing machine day, and any successes I will be happy to share with you in the coming days!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment