Sunday 8 November 2009

E is for... Introducing

OK - here I am introducing my blog. The intention is to share my thoughts and photos in the 21st century way.

My inspiration is Shimelle's class, Blogging for Scrapbookers. She runs lots of lovely classes, most of which I start, and only some of which I actually finish! Popping in today to say hello and get started by setting out my objectives:
  • Share some photos of my life. My Nikon D40 goes everywhere with me, if i'm lucky 1 in every 100 photo turns out how I would like it. That one photo deserves to be seen.
  • Jot down some thoughts. I love to write but my excuse until now is that I've not had any inspiration. I'm looking for inspiration in my everyday life, so maybe there will be lots of interesting posts and maybe there will be only a few.
  • Share inspiration with like minded people. I have realised there is so much cool stuff out there on the web, I would love to spread the love around and share the few bits and pieces that make me smile.

That's all for today. Sunday with my family is awaiting me.

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment