Tuesday 10 November 2009

E is for... Inspiration



Time to talk about inspiration. This week I am:

  • Inspired by Craft Gossip. So many bits and pieces to make, so little time! But these ideas are all stored away in the back of my head for that proverbial rainy day. Next time I see a pinecone or a leftover piece of felt I will know exatly what to do with it!

  • Eating beetroot. I know it's not what you would think of as a winter food, but I love to snack on pickled beetroot and admire the pink fingeredness of it all.

  • Listening to A Fine Frenzy. Having heard a snippet of her track "Almost Lover" in the background of The Hills, I have been Spotify-ing my heart out on this beautiful mellow music.




  • Watching Disney's "Up" in 3D. Seriously weepy in places but also uplifting and visually breath taking with all the 3D and colourful lovely-ness. Don't be put off if you don't have a small child to take to the cinema with you. You will not be the only adult hiding behind their 3D glasses and loving every minute. Then after watching, look at your life and take note of how many of dreams have already come true without you even noticing it.

With the rainy November weather set to continue, indoors is the place to be. Hopefully my fingers won't be pink, glue covered and stuck to my ipod all at the same time.


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment