Sunday 24 October 2010

E is for... Sunday Snippets


Hello - here are my Sunday Snippets from this week. 

I am reading " Making" magazine. Enticed by the beautiful cover, I couldn't resist this on my way through WHSmith's. As well as containing some lovely projects and pretty photography thoughout, the mazagine even feels nice to hold... there's something about the heavy weight pages that make them satisfying to turn.

I am speaking French. Having resumed French lessons after more than 10 years off, I am now attending an evening class in Manchester. As part  of a group of 4, it's impossible to hide at the back, so I'm doing my best to practice as much as possible. Ooh la la!


I am making make-up bags. Using a scaled up and slightly modified version of this tutorial from Noodlehead. I love love love the Amy Butler fabric you can see here. Due to the price of this stuff in  my locaa Hobbycraft, I only allowed myself 1 meter of it, and so far everything I have made with it has been given away as a gift. I must be sure to make something to keep for myself before it all runs out!

x

2 comments:

  1. well done on the french lessons and the bag looks gorgeous, lovely fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that bag is beautiful. You definitely need to keep one for yourself! Perhaps you can come over here and practice your french with Alex as she has just started too!

    ReplyDelete