Sunday 3 October 2010

E is for... Sunday Snippet


Hello! Here are my Sunday Snippets from this week. At the moment...

I am reading "Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything" by Elizabeth Gilbert. Ever started reading a book and thought it must have been written with you in mind? That's what this book did to me. I cannot put it down!

I am watching "(500) days of Summer". I loved this at the cinema last year, and I loved it just as much the second time on the small screen. There's so much to look at, artistic style reminiscent of Amelie, and Zooey Deschanel is just cute as a button. To top it off the soundtrack is brilliant.

I am eating broccoli and cheese soup. My hunt for the perfect soup continues. Any kind of cheese is good. I've been throwing in double the recommended amount of mature cheddar, just because I can't say no to cheese. Next batch I'm gonna throw in some stilton too- yum!

I am wearing my favourite autumn clothes, featuring thick tights and warm hats. With my ever growing hat collection I have one to match almost every outfit. My office wear is stepping up a gear to include my favourite high waisted pencil skirt and high heel brogues.




I am loving "Sublime Stitching" by Jenny Hart. This book has been in my collection for the past year, but somehow I could never bring myself to cut into the pages until recently. At first I was sceptical about the transfers, but they worked great and the designs are so cute and easy to stitch they are a joy to work with. In fact I need to go get some new hoops asap!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment