Monday 13 September 2010

E is for... a finished item

I'm making progress in Home Ec class. I'll admit I'm a little behind, what with work and weekends away and all that time I'm spending at the gym (if you believe that..!), but here's the latest creation.



Can you guess what it is yet?


Of course! It's a roll up for storing craft tool type things. Though what tools I would keep in here I'm not sure. Working with the PVC-type fabric was tricky but a new lesson learnt as it's pretty thick and sticky for getting through the sewing machine. I also found a new way to source materials... Is it wrong to buy a bag with cutting it up to make something else in mind? I just couldn't resist that blue polka dot pattern!

More Home Ec projects to follow.
Em x

2 comments:

  1. oh this is very nice , just love the colours!

    Are you taking orders b4 I see you in November! I am so hoping you are my secret santa and you make me something - no presure!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so pretty - I would use something like that for storing my watercolour brushes in or all my floral punchcraft tools.

    ReplyDelete