Friday 20 August 2010

E is for... Endearing

Continuing on a literary theme - look what I just spotted on the Wild Olive blog. I gotta make myself one of these free printable bookmarks just as soon as I can rediscover (note word of the year usage there!) my magnetic tape in the wasteland that is my craft room.



On another note, on the train yesterday I finished re-reading Sylvia Plath’s “The Bell Jar”. I’m wondering whether to write a review about this, part of me wants to recommend this book to everyone, but the other part knows it would be difficult to put my feelings about this book into words. I want to read it again and again, but also want to keep it all to myself. Anyway, whatever I read next will be sure to have one of these bookmarks tucked in the pages. The pencil, or maybe the plaster... ooh too many decisions! 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment