Tuesday 10 August 2010

E is for... (Home) Ec


I'm home from my holiday, oh sad times!

Luckily I have something to cheer me up now I'm back. The online class Home Ec kicked off yesterday. I'm so glad I signed up to this a month ago, so I would have something happy to chase away the post holiday blues. The class teaches sewing techniques step by step, and has plenty of yummy things to make along the way using the new skills.

What's that? I need to finish my other projects off sometime? That's true. Throughout August I will be sharing the results of those too. I'm also working on some reviews of books I have enjoyed recently that I thought I'd share with you. So many plans, so little time!

Em x

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you make Em, welcome home!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing some of these IRL in Nov :)
    Welcome home and hope you haven't really got the holiday blues?

    ReplyDelete